Life is best when your performance is at its peak. Goals are easily achieved and even surpassed, as if by magic. You are able to do this in the state of flow.
Being in the state of flow magnifies your impact. It’s energized focus, complete involvement, and successful execution. It’s supreme creativity. When you are in flow, synchronicities and opportunities abound. Basically, it is bliss.
In 2009, Vishen gave a speech at Engage Today in Calgary, “Why Happiness is the New Productivity,” explaining how to master flow. He emphasized two key ingredients. You have to be happy in the present moment and have a strong vision of the future. He also shared ten tips on how to reach the ultimate state of human existence.
These ten Blisscipline practices will assure your daily happiness and sharpen your vision of the future, facilitating flow:
- Practise daily gratitude.
- Celebrate successes, both big and small.
- Be generous with your time and money.
- Appreciate and praise others.
- Balance work, personal life, and dedicate time to learning something new.
- Share your knowledge.
- Have fun.
- Increase your positive stamina by focusing on solutions instead of on problems.
- Connect to like-minded others and live enriching experiences.
Add Blissclipine to your daily routine and watch your life transform. Tell me all about your experiences! I’d love to hear from you!
Enjoy the journey,