Affirmations are a proven method of self-improvement because of their ability to rewire our brains. Similar to exercise they increase the feel good hormones and at the same time our brains form “positive thought” neurons. (http://www.arlenetaylor.org/brain-care/953-affirmations)
Affirmations break down the patterns of negative thought, negative speech and as a result negative actions. Helping us to purify our thoughts and restructure the dynamic of our brains which leads to empowerment through increased belief in the potential of an action we desire to manifest. To do this we have to choose our words carefully, speak only those which are working towards our benefit and cultivate our highest good.
Here are 10 simple affirmations for improved well-being:
- I start this day with strength in my heart and clarity in my mind.
- I am at peace with all that happened, is happening, and will happen.
- My thoughts are filled with positivity and my life is plentiful with prosperity.
- Creative energy is flowing through me and leads me to new and brilliant ideas.
- I am worthy of success, well-being and love.
- I possess the qualities needed to be extremely successful.
- Today, I abandon my old habits and take up new, more positive ones.
- I am a never-ending stream of well-being.
- I am always attracting fun stuff into my life.
- All is well in my world.
You have the ability to create your own affirmations, personal to you based on your wishes and desires. What is most important is creating a profound communication with the Universe – so say it with strength and conviction, say it with your own words and out loud as you go about your days and turn them into your reality.
With great affection,